|No Frills Home Loan||Low Cost Home Loan||Qantas Points Home Loan||Fixed Rate Home Loan||Variable Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate||3.69% pa^||From 3.89% pa^||From 4.04% pa^||From 3.89% pa~||From 4.58% pa+|
|Comparison Rate||3.69% pa#||From 3.89% pa#||From 4.04% pa#||From 4.18% pa#||From 4.62% pa#|
|Loan Term||Up to 30 Years||Up to 30 Years||Up to 30 Years||
|Up to 30 Years|
|Interest Only Option1|
|Minimum Amount||$150k||$150k||$150k||$150k||No minimum amount|
|Account Keeping Fee||$0||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|100% Offset Available|
|Split Loans3||With fixed rate home loans only|
|Insurance Discounts4||10% off Allianz Home & Contents Insurance||15% off Allianz Home & Contents Insurance|
All displayed interest rates are for owner occupier loans only. Investment rates are available on request.
Loans are subject to approval. Normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available on request.
^ Rate based on applications for new owner occupied home loans over $150,000 with a deposit of 20% or more received from 21 November 2017. Excludes existing loans, switching and variations. This offer can be withdrawn by Qudos Bank at any time. For current rates for owner occupied home loans with a deposit of less than 20% or investment loans please call 1300 747 747.
~ Rate based on new owner occupied home loans over $150,000 fixed for 2 years, with a deposit of 20% or more received from 21 November 2017. Fixed rate may change prior to funding. On expiration of the fixed rate period, the interest rate reverts to a variable rate currently 4.24% for Owner Occupier and 4.89% for Investment home loans. For current rates call 1300 747 747.
+ Rate based on applications for new owner occupied home loans with a deposit of 10% or more received from 21 November 2017. Excludes existing loans, switching and variations. This offer can be withdrawn by Qudos Bank at any time. For current rates for owner occupied home loans with a deposit of less than 10% or investment loans please call 1300 747 747.
#WARNING: Comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A loan of $150,000 with a 20% or more deposit, a term of 25 years and a monthly repayment frequency have been used to calculate our comparison rate.
1. Only monthly repayment options available for interest only loans.
2. Mortgage insurance is required for home loans over 80% and is subject to approval.
3. Product deposit requirements vary, split options must meet the highest minimum deposit amount.
4. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, ASFL No. 234 708. Qudos Bank arranges this insurance as an agent for Allianz not as your agent. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available by calling 1300 747 747. Any advice here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on our recommendations. You should read and consider the PDS and Financial Services Guide (FSG) before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy ranging between 10–30%. Ask us for more details. Discount applies to first year’s premium when purchased at time of funding. No discounts apply.
5. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions issued by Qudos Bank available on the Qudos Bank website qudosbank.com.au. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. Qudos Bank recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
Qudos Bank is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.
Rates current as at 11 December 2017.