Online Banking Upgrades
Monday, 21 May 2018
We’ve recently upgraded our Online Banking platform which has delivered some enhancements you may notice when using Online Banking from the 21st May onwards.
The enhancements include the following new or upgraded features:
- Secure mail – the character limit on messages has been increased allowing you to compose longer messages to us and also save your drafts
- Side bar quick links – you’ll have shortcuts in the right hand side bar to pay anyone or BPAY
- BSB number – when accessing Online Banking from your mobile device the BSB number will now be visible (it was previously hidden due to format constraints)
- Transaction history – extended search options, quick search and advanced search features are now available
- Uncleared transactions – these will now show under a collapsible menu where you can choose to show or hide these transactions under your account listing
- Timeout warning message – you’ll now get some notice before your Online Banking session times out and be able to reset your session.
- Session history – we’ve introduced enhanced search and filtering options which also include SMS and email notifications to be logged as part of your session history.
- Closed accounts – future closed accounts will display within your Online Banking dashboard. From the 21st of May if you close an account with Qudos Bank it will remain listed under your transaction history and interest details for up to 2 years. This will enable you to see YTD interest at the time of the account closure for tax purposes.
If you have any questions around these enhancements please send us a secure email via Online Banking or call us on 1300 747 747.