Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions, normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Mortgage insurance is required for home loans over 80% and is subject to approval.
^ The headline rate is based on applications for new owner-occupied home loans for established homes over $150,000, with a deposit of 20% or more with principal and interest repayments received from 16 July 2019. Excludes existing loans, switching and variations. These offers can be withdrawn by Qudos Bank at any time.
#WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Our comparison rate assume a loan amount of $150,000 with monthly repayments and a loan term of 25 years. For principle and interest loans, the comparison rate is based on the relevant deposit amount, loan purpose and repayment type. For interest only loans, the comparison rate is based on a 5-year interest only period, reverting to the interest rate applicable to a principle and interest loan with a deposit of 20% or more for the relevant purpose.
1. Waived annually whilst signed up to the Value Package. Only available for one Visa Platinum Credit Card per Value Package.
2. Offer valid for new Allianz Home and Motor insurance policies purchased through Qudos Bank branches or via the Qudos Bank contact centre and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer applies to standard rates (excluding optional covers) and is for the first year’s premium only (unless stated otherwise). Other discounts may apply to insurance purchased via other methods.
This insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, ASFL No. 234 708. Qudos Bank arranges this insurance as an agent for Allianz not as your agent. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available by calling 1300 747 747. Any advice here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on our recommendations. You should read and consider the PDS and Financial Services Guide (FSG) before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy ranging between 10–30%. Ask us for more details. To see the PDS, please click here Home Classic, Home Prestige or Home Vital. Alternatively, to have the PDS sent out to you call us on 1300 747 747.
3. Up to 90 days’ free buildings cover during your settlement period - The offer of free buildings cover must be used in conjunction with the purchase of a residential home and the purchase of a twelve (12) month Home Insurance Policy for that property which includes buildings cover. It is not available to land-only ownership or Strata Title properties. This insurance is subject to normal underwriting terms and is offered subject to your eligibility for home insurance with the insurer. You must consider whether you need insurance for your settlement period as this varies from state to state and may depend on the terms of your contract for sale of property. Please seek independent advice to ensure that you are adequately covered at the appropriate time. By purchasing a twelve (12) month home insurance policy (including buildings cover), your policy will include an additional free cover period for your building(s) of up to a maximum of 90 days before the start date of your twelve month policy. The free cover period effective date and expiry date will be shown in your policy schedule. The expiry date will be the settlement date nominated by you, which cannot exceed the ninetieth (90th) day from the start of the free cover period. The twelve (12) month period of insurance under your home insurance policy will commence immediately following the expiry of the free cover period. Once the policy is purchased, the expiry date of your free buildings cover and the commencement date of your twelve (12) month insurance policy cannot be changed unless agreed to by Allianz in writing. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in your home insurance policy (which are set out in the Product Disclosure Statement and policy schedule) will apply to the free cover period. These include, but are not limited to, ’Buildings not lived in for more than 60 days’, ‘taking precautions’ and ‘security devices and burglar alarms.’
4. Rate applies to term deposits during the term of your Low Cost Home Loan (Value Package). Specific terms and minimum amounts apply. See the Value Package Terms and Conditions for more details. Interest paid on maturity. Not applicable to special rate term deposits.
6. Repayment Holidays are not available on interest only loans. Applications are subject to Qudos Bank’s approval.
Before opening this home loan with us, you should read our Financial Services Guide and to see our terms and conditions, call us on 1300 747 747.
Rates current as at 16 July 2019.