Manage Your Card Online
One way we’re making your banking experience easier is with new Online Banking functionality. We've recently released a new card management feature within Online Banking providing you with the ability to change your PIN and manage your credit or debit cards online, anywhere and anytime.
You’ll also have the ability to lock your card in Online Banking if it’s been lost or stolen.
So if you can’t make it to a branch, or you’re looking for options after hours you now have the control to manage your cards when it works for you.
|How do I set my own card PIN?|
|Login to Online Banking. Once you’ve signed in, select Card Management under the Services menu. Choose your card and select the option to change your PIN. The PIN Change service is protected for your security by QSafe SMS authentication. Please ensure you’re registered for this service before attempting to change your PIN.|
|Will the additional card holder’s PIN be the same as mine?|
The additional card holder will be sent their own PIN in the mail. If they wish to change their PIN, they can change it in Online Banking. They can simply access the Services Tab and select Card Management. Please note that additional card holders will not have access to view the transactions on the account unless specifically requested.
|Can I change my PIN in the branch?|
PIN Change terminals will be available in branch up until the 31st March 2017. After this date you’ll need to update or change your PIN via Online Banking, or we can send you a PIN in the post.
If you’re not yet registered for Online Banking we can help you in branch.
|What if I can’t use Online Banking?|
You can request a PIN to be mailed to you by calling 1300 747 747. Please note this can take up to 7 working days.
|Can I change my PIN using the iPhone/Android App I have on my smartphone?|
This functionality is not available in the current Mobile Banking App. Please access Online Banking via our mobile website which is fully optimised and provides access to this functionality on any mobile or tablet device.
|Can I change my PIN if I have a non-personal account?|
If you have a non-personal account, you will be able to change your PIN at Qudos Bank ATM’s. Alternatively, you can request a PIN to be mailed to you by calling 1300 747 747. Please note this can take up to 7 working days.
Tips for keeping your PIN secure
- Don’t let anyone see you enter your PIN
- Memorise your PIN! DO NOT record your PIN on or with the thing your PIN is supposed to protect (i.e. your card, computer, mobile device)
- Don’t select a PIN that could easily be associated with you, such as your date of birth, phone number or postcode
- DO NOT allow anyone else to use your PIN or card
- Don’t disclose your PIN to anyone, including family or friends
- Report your card immediately if lost or stolen, call 1800 621 199 (24 hrs toll free) or during business hrs 1300 747 747. Lock your card through your Online Banking
- Don’t choose a PIN which is a numerical sequence or pattern (e.g. 1,2,3,4 or 8,8,8,8)
- Keep your PIN and card secure at all times.