Our award-winning home loan, offering an impressive interest rate with no upfront or bank fees and boasting features including 100% offset account, a redraw facility and unlimited extra repayments.
Calculate your rate by using the filter below.
1. What's the purpose of your home loan?
- Owner Occupied
2. Loan repayment type
- Principal + Interest
- Interest Only
3. How much is your deposit?
- 20% deposit or more
- At least 10% but less than 20% deposit
Your interest rate is
Interest rates displayed are available for applications received from 20 November 2018 for homes over $150,000.
We're here to help you find the right loan. Check out the features and benefits below.
$0 bank fees
Unlimited extra repayments at no cost
Instant redraw available from within Online Banking
Repayment holidays - when your repayments are in advance1
Free 100% offset account
10% discount on Allianz Home and Contents Insurance2
A complimentary meeting with one of our financial planners3
Our award winning home loan
A Big 4 home loan would've cost you thousands more
Comparing home loans can be a time-consuming process so we’ve engaged the help of MOZO to crunch the numbers on your behalf. The graph below shows what you would have saved over the past 2 years*.
Calculate your repayments
|Documents & Forms|
Loans are subject to approval. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Mortgage insurance is required for home loans over 80% and is subject to approval.
^ Excludes existing loans, switching and variations. These offers can be withdrawn by Qudos Bank at any time.
Interest only subject to approval. During an interest only period, your interest only payments will not reduce your loan balance. This may mean you pay more interest over the life of the loan.
#WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Our comparison rate assumes a loan of $150,000, monthly repayment frequency and a term of 25 years (with the purpose, repayment type and deposit amount as relevant). For variable interest only loans, the comparison rate is based on a 5-year interest only period, reverting to the interest rate applicable to a principle and interest loan with a deposit of 20% or more for the relevant purpose and product type.
1. Repayment Holidays are not available on interest only loans. Applications are subject to Qudos Bank’s approval.
2. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, ASFL 234 708. Qudos Bank acts as an agent for Allianz not as your agent. Any advice here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on our recommendations. You should read and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. A PDS is available by calling 1300 747 747. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy. Ask us for more details. Discount applies to first year's premium. No other discounts apply. The discount may be subject to rounding.
3. All Financial Planners are Authorised Representatives and provide advice under the authority of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Ltd, ABN 89 133 593 012, AFSL 331 367.
*Source of analysis and competitor data provided by mozo.com.au. Table shows selected products (NAB Choice Package, ANZ Breakfree Package, CBA Wealth Package and Westpac Premier Advantage Package) compared against Qudos Bank’s Low Cost Home Loan. Other products may be cheaper. Savings based on historical data over 2 years to 22 January 2018. Rates are variable and future savings are not guaranteed.
You should read and consider the relevant Terms and Conditions and our Financial Services Guide available on our website qudosbank.com.au, before deciding whether to obtain any of our financial products or services.
Rates current as at 12 June 2019.