Car Loan Qantas Points
Buying a new car usually means putting holidays on hold for a while, but with a Qantas Points Car Loan you’ll be earning Qantas Points1 from day one, making your next big trip a reality sooner than you think.
Features and benefits:
- Earn 1,000 Qantas Points1 per annum for every $1000 of your loan balance, credited monthly (use our rewards calculator to find out more)
- Loan amount from $15,000
- $150 establishment fee, $0 account keeping fee (see fees and charges on our website as early repayment and dishonour fees may apply)
- Available on cars, caravans, boats and motorcycles up to 5 years old
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership1
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions, normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available on request.
1. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Terms and Conditions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply, however, Qudos Bank has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qudos Bank members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqudos. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. This offer is non transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. Qudos Bank recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
Qudos Bank is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.
# WARNING: This comparison rate applies to the example or the examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. The comparison rate assumes a secured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 years and a monthly repayment frequency.
Rates current as at 23 April 2018.