Credit cards are subject to approval. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request.
1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions. A joining fee usually applies, however, Qudos Bank has arranged to waive the joining fee for Qudos Bank members who apply at qantas.com/joinffqudos. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership application is subject to approval by Qantas.
2. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, ATO payments, Bpay, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges or traveller's cheques and foreign currencies - these do not earn Qantas Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the Visa Platinum Credit Card Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points can be earned on a maximum of $200,000 of eligible purchases per customer for each 12 month period, commencing from the date your account is opened and each account anniversary thereafter (Eligible Transaction Cap), regardless of the number of Qudos Bank Platinum Credit Cards held by you.
3. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas, purchases from Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travel world channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by QFF Program partners.
4. Qudos Bank, the insured, has entered into a Group Policy for overseas travel insurance with Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz), the insurer. AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance is authorised by Allianz to arrange the Group Policy and deal with and settle any claims on its behalf and provides no advice. The benefit of the cover under the Group Policy is extended automatically to Qudos Bank Visa Platinum cardholders where certain eligibility criteria are met (eligible cardholders). Eligible cardholders do not have their own policy or enter into a contract of insurance with Allianz. Subject to certain terms and conditions, they have the right to recover the amount of their loss from Allianz solely by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Qudos Bank is not the agent of Allianz or the eligible cardholders, does not provide any advice and does not receive any commission in relation to the cover. Benefit available where at least 50% of the amount payable for the overseas travel (including accommodation arrangements) for you and any accompanying person is paid using your Visa Platinum Credit Card before the start of your travel. Accompanying persons are your spouse (or legally-recognised de facto) and/or your dependents under the age of 21 who travel with you for the entire trip. The maximum cover provided, regardless of the number of persons the claims relate to is $1,000,000. Benefit limits and sub-limits apply. There is no cover while travelling in Australia. Refer to the Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Information booklet.
5. Intro rate applies to all transactions (including purchases, cash advances and balance transfers) for the first five months from the first date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable rate (currently 18.99% pa).
6. Annual fee charged upon account opening and annually thereafter.
7. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases only applies if your account is paid in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances and BPAY transactions. Payment must be received by Qudos Bank by close of business.
8. Access the 24/7 Visa Premium Concierge service in Australia on 1800 639 607. For country contact numbers and more information, click here.
+The daily limit set for this feature is $200 per day or a limit of 5 payWave transactions up to $200 per day. If the Member has exceeded their payWave transaction limit for the day, they will still be able to use the PIN or sign methods of payment with their card.
Qudos Bank is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Points Banking Products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.
Before opening this credit card account with us, you should read our Visa Platinum Credit Card Terms and Conditions, Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions and Financial Services Guide.