Important Notice Regarding Cue Card
Tuesday, 25 September 2018
Your Cue Card provides access to your main savings account within Australia, using the EFTPOS payment network.
Our Cue Card facility is no longer accepted by many international ATMs and merchants and is unreliable for overseas use. We no longer recommend the card for International use.
If you’re planning to travel overseas we recommend you contact us to order a Visa Debit Card.*
Benefits of a Visa Debit Card:
- $0 annual fee
- Use it to make purchases online or over the phone, using your own savings
- No credit application necessary
- Access to your accounts via ATM and EFTPOS terminals anywhere in the world where the Visa logo is displayed
- PayWave+ for purchases under $100 – simply tap and go!
- ORION 24/7 card protection monitoring services
- Access to Visa’s 24 hour worldwide emergency hotline
- Visa is accepted at over 24 million locations worldwide
Additionally, we always recommend our Members travel with a number of payment options including a credit card (where eligible), a travel card and or some foreign cash.
If you’d like us to organise a Visa Debit Card for you please call us on 1300 747 747 or send us a secure email within Online Banking.
*A Visa Debit Card is available to cardholders over 16 years of age and is not available on company or other non-personal accounts.