From 27th February 2022, the BPAY View service will no longer be available for Qudos Bank customers.
Customers who use the BPAY View service should contact their Billers to ensure they will receive their Bills via an alternative channel. This change does not impact BPAY Payments.
You can still make BPAY payments by following these steps:
- Log on to Online Banking, Qudos Bank App or Telephone Banking
- Select the BPAY tab on the menu bar of Online Banking or Qudos Bank App, then pay a bill and follow the instructions
- Look for the distinctive BPAY logo on your bills
- Enter in your Biller Code and Reference Number (You can also add to Address Book)
- Wait for and record your receipt number
We have made changes to our Terms and Conditions for Savings Accounts and Payments Services to reflect that the BPAY View® service will, from 27 February 2022, no longer be available for Qudos Bank customers. You can view a copy of the updated Terms and Conditions for Savings Accounts and Payment Services here.
For more ways to pay visit our Payments and Transfers webpage.
Published Tuesday, 1 February 2022