If you are facing financial hardship, we are here to support you.
Financial assistance for COVID-19
We’re committed to providing financial assistance to customers impacted by COVID-19 to help deliver immediate relief.
Qudos Bank home loan and personal loan customers can apply for a loan repayment holiday to reduce financial stress by pausing repayments for up to six months. Please refer to our Loan Repayment Holiday page for more information.
In addition to the option of a loan repayment holiday, we are offering a number of other measures to support customers during this time:
- Modifying your loan repayment from Principal and Interest to Interest Only*
- Increasing your loan contract term to reduce repayments
- Waiving certain fees across home loan, personal loan and Term Deposits
- Breaking Term Deposits without a reduction in interest
- Suspending debt recovery processes to allow you time to get back on your feet.
Please refer to our COVID-19 page for more information.
Financial assistance for other hardship
Financial hardship can be defined as the difficulty in paying your bills, your loan repayments and other average household expenses.
There are many reasons where assistance is needed due to financial hardship, including:
- Illness or Injury
- A reduction to income
- A change in employment, eg unemployment or redundancy
- A natural disaster, such as bushfires
- Workers Compensation
- Relationship Breakdowns
- A change in your financial situation
How to apply for financial assistance?
If you are worried about your financial situation, please call us on 1300 747 747 or alternatively:
Fax: (02) 9582 3452
Mail: Qudos Bank, Locked Bag 5020 Mascot NSW 1460
If you require financial assistance for a credit card, please email: email@example.com.
We will endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible, please understand that during this time we are experiencing a high volume of applications so we will contact you as soon as we can.
The information on this page is of a general nature and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances.
* Interest only subject to approval. During an interest only period, your interest only payments will not reduce your loan balance. This may mean you pay more interest over the life of the loan.
Support Quick Links
Our financial planners can assist you in navigating redundancy, superannuation strategies and more.
Our range of handy calculators can help you manage your finances.
Financial hardship can be a stressful time. The team at BeyondBlue can assist you by providing emotional support during these times.
If you are social distancing, you can still access your accounts 24/7 through our online banking system.
To learn more about how your travel insurance might be impacted visit Allianz Insurance's FAQs page.
Unfortunately, scammers are taking advantage of the spread of coronavirus to exploit consumers. Keep alerted on the latest coronavirus scams.