Our people reinforce our values, build our culture and uphold the importance of ethical banking.
We place emphasis on encouraging our staff to make a profound difference to our customers and in the community. We support our staff’s charitable involvements, health and wellbeing through:
- Volunteering and charity leave days
- Liaising with community partners and charities to offer support through volunteering roles
- Hosting health and wellness seminars and activities for staff to participate in
- Offering free influenza vaccinations each year
- Work Health and Safety – providing health checks for our branch customer-facing staff
- Access to domestic violence leave
- Promotion of health and fitness through monthly fruit boxes and access to onsite gym
- Employee local Australian based talent to support our customer objectives
- Present a flexible working environment for our staff
- Offer employee engagement initiatives, including learning and development
To read more about our people visit our Careers page.