To successfully add a card to Apple Pay you will need to ensure that:
- you have a compatible Apple device
- you have an eligible Qudos Bank debit or credit card which has been activated
- you have provided Qudos Bank with your mobile number and email address in the correct fields
- you have at least $1 available balance in your account before attempting to register your card
- check the notification settings on your device,
- and check your card controls within your wallet settings to ensure the toggles are set to allow international payments
For customers based in Australia, please check and update the following details by going into online banking (go to settings/contact details):
- Ensure you have a valid up-to-date email address registered with us; AND
- Check that your mobile number is current and is in one of the two following formats: 614XXXXXXXX or 04XXXXXXXX. *Note that parentheses, spaces and dashes make your mobile number invalid.
- Check your mobile number is in the ‘mobile’ field and not the ‘home’ or ‘business’ phone fields.
For customers currently living overseas, with an International Mobile number please send us a secure email or call us on +61 2 9582 3200 from Mon - Fri: 7am - 7pm (AEST) and Sat: 9am - 5pm (AEST)