- Make sure you are registered for online banking
- Change your Online Banking password. If you haven't changed your Online Banking password in some time we'd recommend you login and change your Online Banking password before registering the app to ensure a quick and easy registration process.
- Update your mobile phone details in online banking
To register the new app, you will need a one-time password which will be sent via SMS. This SMS will be sent at no charge by Qudos Bank, however if you are overseas at the time of registering, you may incur some costs associated with data roaming.
Please ensure your phone contact details within Online Banking are current, check the numbers you have registered against mobile, business and home, ensuring at least one field contains a mobile number.
It is important that you enter your mobile number with 10 digits only e.g. 0412345678 i.e. please do NOT use any special characters or spaces otherwise you may experience problems registering the app.
- Update your mobile phone or tablet device to the latest operating system.
The minimum operating requirements for the new App are as follows:
- iOS software version 10.3 and above
- Android software version 5.0 and above.