To remove your card from your Samsung Mobile Device:
- Open Samsung Pay on your phone, tap Menu (the three horizontal lines), and then tap Cards.
- Select the card you want to remove, and then tap More options (the three vertical dots).
- Tap Delete card, and then choose a reason for removing the card.
Tap DELETE, and then enter your Samsung Pay PIN or biometrics.
To remove your card from your Galaxy wearable app:
- On the watch, press and hold the Back (top) key until Samsung Pay launches.
- When prompted, input your PIN. If you have multiple cards, swipe to the card you want to remove.
- Tap More options (the three vertical dots), tap Delete, and then tap the minus sign.
- To delete cards through your phone, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Tap Samsung Pay, and then select the card you want to remove.
- Swipe up the card details, tap the Delete icon, and then tap Delete.