I want to dispute a transaction made at an ATM, what should I do?

We can investigate an ATM dispute, which is when you don’t receive the right amount of money requested through an ATM withdrawal.

Before lodging your ATM dispute, you should keep all receipts issued by the ATM, note down the type of ATM used (i.e. Westpac, Bank of Melbourne) and its street and suburb location.

Once you have these details, call us on 1300 747 747 or send us a Secure Mail within Online Banking or the Mobile App.

How can we help?