How can I change the account (payment source) linked to a PayTo agreement?

If you want to change an account or PayID that is liked to a PayTo agreement:

Select a PayTo agreement that you want to change the payment source for > Click the ‘Change’ link > Select one of eligible account or PayID > Save.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Contact us to speak with a Customer Service Specialist.