Important notice for live chat users:
- Our live chat representatives can assist you with general home loan enquires. We cannot see or conduct any maintenance on your accounts via live chat. For these requests, you may be referred to use Secure Mail within Online Banking or call the contact centre for further assistance.
- Any information we provide via live chat is general information only. You should seek your own financial advice relevant to your circumstances.
- We keep a transcript of each live chat, which may be monitored for training purposes.
- If you do not wish to proceed with the live chat, please select the ‘X’ button in the top right-hand corner of the chat window.
- If you accept the chat, we will ask for your name to allow us to locate the live chat transcript. We may also ask for other information, such as your phone number and email address to allow us to contact you about your query. Remember, we will never ask you for your account details or passwords.
- If you wish to end the live chat at any time, please select the ‘X’ button in the top right-hand corner of the chat window.
- We use a wide range of security measures including data encryption and firewalls to help protect your personal information, however, it’s important that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
By starting a live chat you agree to our: