We have a range of credit cards to meet your needs at the most competitive rates.
Lifestyle Credit Card
You'll love our low cost Visa Lifestyle Credit Card
- $0 annual fee
- Low variable interest rate
- ORION 24/7 card protection monitoring services
4.99% pa Intro Rate 12.34% pa Standard Rate
Lifestyle Plus Credit Card
Looking for more freedom in your credit card?
- $0 annual fee
- Up to 46 days interest free
- 4.99% pa Intro rate for balance transfers & purchases (first 5 months)5
4.99% pa Intro Rate 15.85% pa Standard Rate
Visa Platinum Credit Card
Earn Qantas points1 on your everyday purchases
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership1
- Complimentary overseas travel insurance3
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases4
4.99% pa Intro Rate 18.99% pa Standard Rate
Credit cards are subject to approval, terms and conditions and fees and charges. Normal lending criteria apply. Terms and Conditions are available on request.
1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions. A joining fee usually applies, however, Qudos Bank has arranged to waive the joining fee for Qudos Bank members who apply at qantas.com/joinffqudos. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership application is subject to approval by Qantas.
2. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, ATO payments, Bpay, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges or traveller's cheques and foreign currencies - these do not earn Qantas Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the Visa Platinum Credit Card Terms and Conditions. An annual Qantas Points maximum of $200,000 of eligible purchases per customer for each 12 month period applies, commencing from the date your account is opened and each account anniversary thereafter (Eligible Transaction Cap), regardless of the number of Qudos Bank Platinum Credit Cards held by you.
3. Qudos Bank, the insured, has entered into a Group Policy for overseas travel insurance with Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234 708 (Allianz), the insurer. AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245 631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance is authorised by Allianz to arrange the Group Policy and deal with and settle any claims on its behalf and provides no advice. The benefit of the cover under the Group Policy is extended automatically to Qudos Bank Visa Platinum cardholders where certain eligibility criteria are met (eligible cardholders). Eligible cardholders do not have their own policy or enter into a contract of insurance with Allianz. Subject to certain terms and conditions, they have the right to recover the amount of their loss from Allianz solely by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Qudos Bank is not the agent of Allianz or the eligible cardholders, does not provide any advice and does not receive any commission in relation to the cover. Benefit available where at least 50% of the amount payable for the overseas travel (including accommodation arrangements) for you and any accompanying person is paid using your Visa Platinum Credit Card before the start of your travel. Accompanying persons are your spouse (or legally-recognised de facto) and/or your dependents under the age of 21 who travel with you for the entire trip. The maximum cover provided, regardless of the number of persons the claims relate to is $1,000,000. Benefit limits and sub-limits apply. There is no cover while travelling in Australia. Refer to the Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Information booklet for more information.
4. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases only applies if your account is paid in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances and BPAY transactions. Payment must be received by Qudos Bank by close of business. This information is subject to our disclaimers.
5. Intro rate applies to all transactions (including purchases, cash advances and balance transfers) for the first five months from the first date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable rate (18.99% pa for Visa Platinum, 15.85% pa for Lifestyle Plus and 12.34% pa for Lifestyle Credit Cards).
6. Annual fee charged upon account opening and annual thereafter.
Qudos Bank is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Points Banking Products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.