Make your home loan work for you by earning Qantas Points throughout the life of your loan.
You and your family could enjoy more travel and be rewarded with a range of products available in the Qantas Store.
Calculate your rate by using the filter below. Just follow the three easy steps!
1. What's the purpose of your home loan?
- Owner Occupied
2. Loan repayment type
- Principal + Interest
- Interest Only
3. How much is your deposit?
- 20% deposit or more
- At least 10% but less than 20% deposit
Your interest rate is
Interest rates displayed are available for applications received from 20 November 2018 for established homes over $150,000.
We're here to help you find the right loan. Check out the features and benefits below.
$0 bank fees for established homes
Free 100% offset account
Construction loan available2
Earn 150 Qantas Points1 per annum for every $1000 of your loan balance, credited monthly (use our rewards calculator to find out more)
15% discount on Allianz Home and Contents Insurance3
Our award winning home loan
Calculate your repayments
|Documents & Forms|
Loans are subject to approval. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Mortgage insurance is required for home loans over 80% and is subject to approval.
^ Excludes existing loans, switching and variations. These offers can be withdrawn by Qudos Bank at any time. Interest only subject to approval. During an interest only period, your interest only payments will not reduce your loan balance. This may mean you pay more interest over the life of the loan.
#WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Our comparison rate assumes a loan for an established home of $150,000, monthly repayment frequency and a term of 25 years (with the purpose, repayment type and deposit amount as relevant). Comparison rates for variable interest only loans are based on an initial 5 year interest only period.
1. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Terms and Conditions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply, however, Qudos Bank has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qudos Bank members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqudos. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. This offer is non transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. Qudos Bank recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. A construction loans is available for a $600 establishment fee. For the construction loan comparison rate please call 1300 747 747.
3. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, ASFL No. 234 708. ABN 53 087 650 557 arranges this insurance as an agent for Allianz not as your agent. Product Disclosure Statement is available by calling 1300 747 747. Any advice here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on our recommendations. You should read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide (FSG) before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. Ask us for more details. Discount applies to first year’s premium when purchased at time of funding. No other discounts apply. The discount may be subject to rounding. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy ranging between 10 - 30%.
Qudos Bank is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qudos Bank Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.
You should read and consider the relevant Terms and Conditions and our Financial Services Guide available on our website qudosbank.com.au, before deciding whether to obtain any of our financial products or services.
Rates current as at 20 November 2018.