Home Loan Qantas Points
Qantas Points Home Loan
Features & Benefits
- $0 bank fees for established homes
- Earn 150 Qantas Points1 per annum for every $1000 of your loan balance, credited monthly (use our rewards calculator to find out more)
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership1
- Free 100% offset account
- Unlimited extra repayments at no cost - pay your loan off sooner!
- Construction loan available2
- 15% Discount on Allianz Home and Contents Insurance3
- Bonus 0.10%p.a. interest on selected term deposit accounts4
- A complimentary meeting with one of our Financial Planners5
Loans are subject to approval. Normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Mortgage insurance is required for home loans over 80% and is subject to approval.
^ Minimum deposit 10%. Rate based on applications for new owner occupied home loans for established homes over $150,000 with a deposit of 20% or more received from 21 November 2017. Excludes existing loans, switching and variations. This offer can be withdrawn by Qudos Bank at any time. For more information on owner occupied home loans with a deposit of less than 20% or investment loans please call 1300 747 747.
1. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Terms and Conditions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply, however, Qudos Bank has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qudos Bank members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqudos. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. This offer is non transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. Qudos Bank recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. A $600 establishment fee applies to construction loans. For more information and interest rates, please call 1300 747 747.
3. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, ASFL 234 708. Qudos Bank acts as an agent for Allianz not as your agent. Any advice here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on our recommendations. You should read and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. A PDS is available by calling 1300 747 747. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy. Ask us for more details. Discount applies to first year's premium. No other discounts apply. The discount may be subject to rounding.
4. Rate applies to term deposits account opened during the term of your Qantas Points Home Loan. Special terms of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months are available and are upon request.
5. All Financial Planners are Authorised Representatives and provide advice under the authority of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Ltd, ABN 89 133 593 012, AFSL 331 367.
#WARNING: Comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A loan for an established home of $150,000 with a 20% or more deposit, a term of 25 years and a monthly repayment frequency have been used to calculate our comparison rate. For the comparison rate on construction loans please call 1300 747 747.
Qudos Bank is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qudos Bank Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.
Rates current as at 1 March 2018.