Qantas Points Home Loan
For more information call us on 1300 380 380 to find out how you can start earning Qantas Points today!
Everything you need in your Home Loan:
- $0 annual fee
- $0 establishment & package fees
- $0 account keeping & redraw fees
- Free 100% offset account available
- Available for home loans of $150,000 or greater
- Borrow up to 90% of the property value on owner occupied home loans (with mortgage insurance)+ and 80% on investment loans
- Unlimited extra repayments at no cost - pay your loan off sooner!
AND a Great Deal More!
- Earn 150 Qantas Points1 for every $1,000 on your loan balance per annum
- Qantas Points credited monthly based on your average monthly balance
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership2
- 15% Discount on Allianz Home and Contents Insurance3
- Bonus 0.10%p.a. interest on selected term deposit accounts4
- $100 free monthly transaction allowance to use at ATMs and EFTPOS, etc.5
- A complimentary meeting with one of our Financial Planners6
Everything you need in your Home Loan:
|Product||Interest Rate||Comparison Rate#||Annual Fee||Qantas Points1|
|Qantas Points Home Loan1||4.19% pa^||4.19% pa||$0||Yes|
|ANZ Breakfree Package||4.50% pa||4.89% pa||$395||No|
|NAB Choice Package||4.40% pa||4.79% pa||$395||No|
|Westpac Premier Advantage Package||4.49% pa||4.88% pa||$395||No|
|CommBank Wealth Package||4.72% pa||5.12% pa||$395||No|
Rates current as at: 20 July 2017
^Available for new owner occupier home loans over $150,000, applications received from 20 July 2017. Excludes existing loans, switching and variations. This offer can be withdrawn by Qudos Bank at any time.
Investment rates are available on request. Loans are subject to approval, terms and conditions and fees and charges. Normal lending criteria apply. Terms and conditions are available upon request.
1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions and your Qantas Points Home Loan Package Terms and Conditions available on the Qudos Bank website qudosbank.com.au/rewards. A joining fee usually applies, however, Qudos Bank has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qudos Bank members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqudos. Qudos Bank recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. This joining fee waiver is offered by Qudos Bank and available to new applicants who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at qantas.com/joinffqudos. This offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
3. Variable rate is subject to change and is variable in accordance with this loan.
4. Rate applies to term deposits account opened during the term of your Qantas Points Home Loan. Special terms of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months are available and are upon request.
+ Mortgage insurance is required if borrowing over 80% (on owner occupied home loans) and is subject to approval.
#WARNING: This comparison rate applies to the example or the examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates.
Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A loan of $150,000, monthly repayment frequency and a term of 25 years have been used to calculate our comparison rate. Qudos Bank is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qudos Bank Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.
Rates current as at 20 July 2017.